Routine Blood Tests
Routine blood tests are valuable resources for healthcare practitioners everywhere. Through it, you can learn essential information that will guide treatment plans and ensure a more effective recovery for patients. TOPLAB® is a New Jersey blood test lab that serves healthcare providers across the nation. Get in touch with us today to learn more about the fast, accurate blood screening services we have available.
The Benefits of Blood Work
Your patients’ blood contains information on organ function, diet, metabolism, illnesses, lifestyle habits, and a range of other health statistics. Routine blood testing allows you to keep track of all this information. With reliable results, you can:
- Track your patients’ recovery after an illness or procedure
- Detect dangerous diseases early for more successful treatment
- Monitor changes in chronic conditions or organ function
- Evaluate how your patients’ lifestyles are affecting their health
- Advise patients on positive diet and nutrition changes
Our Blood Testing Services
If your practice or facility is looking for a routine blood testing lab partner, TOPLAB®’s advanced laboratory is well-equipped with the newest, most state-of-the-art screening devices. As a result, we can offer fast turnover and accurate results for all kinds of blood tests and screens. Our offerings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Full wellness panel
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Metabolic counts
- Allergy tests
- Hormone balance
- And more.
As a small laboratory, you’ll never be placed on a waiting list, guaranteeing quick results. You’ll also be able to track our progress using our secure and convenient online portal, where we post updates and test results to be accessed anywhere, anytime.
Our Process for Blood Testing
TOPLAB® provides blood test kits and screening services for healthcare providers throughout the United States. Our process is remarkably fast and highly accurate, giving you better results sooner. Here’s how our testing works:
- TOPLAB® provides a blood screening kit to your practice. Each blood kit includes a sterile needle, syringe, collection tube, and label for basic testing information.
- Tie a band around the patient’s upper arm or ask the individual to make a fist. This makes the veins stand out, allowing easier testing.
- Use the needle to draw blood until the collection tube is full, at which point it self-seals for sterility and ease of transportation.
- Return the completed test and basic information to TOPLAB® to be screened. Our experienced technicians will analyze the sample in our advanced laboratory.
Depending on the type of blood test, you may want to ask patients to fast for 8 to 12 hours before the test. Ask our experts at TOPLAB® if you aren’t sure whether fasting or other preparation is required.
Please note: TOPLAB® can send a professional phlebotomist to NJ clients who need help while testing. Out-of-state clients can rely on their own expertise or seek a nearby phlebotomist to help administer the blood test effectively.
Order Blood Test Kits Today
Though our blood test lab is located in NJ, TOPLAB® serves healthcare practitioners nationwide with quick, reliable results on all blood test types. To learn more or order blood screening kits, contact us today.
Why TOPLAB® is Your Top Choice for Blood Testing
Our processes are designed for readily available results
Quick turnaround testing
View results anywhere with our secure online lab portal
Local pickup services available
MEET THE TOPLAB® PORTAL
Easily access patient lab test results online via the portal anywhere, anytime
67-71 East Willow street
Millburn NJ 07041