Oral Nasopharyngeal Pathology Testing Services
From common oral health conditions to diagnosing respiratory illnesses, oral pathology provides the insight physicians need to deliver effective treatments. Serving pathologists, healthcare providers and organizations in New York, New Jersey and across the United States, TOPLAB® offers several oral nasopharyngeal pathology testing services with trusted accuracy and high-speed results. With highly trained technicians and the latest equipment, we deliver the precision required to provide exceptional care.
What Is Oral Pathology?
Oral nasopharyngeal pathology takes a closer look at a variety of samples to diagnose conditions affecting the mouth and maxillofacial structures, including the teeth, facial bones, gums, tongue, salivary glands, and more. Additionally, these analyses can help identify a gamut of mild to serious respiratory diseases that leave traces in the nose, throat, and mouth. The oral pathology services at TOPLAB® help physicians identify:
- Oral cancer
- Bone diseases
- Fungal infections
- Salivary conditions
- Herpes simplex virus
In addition to cancer cell detection and diagnosis of disease, our surgical pathology testing helps physicians note changes in genetic material that are suggestive of cancer, learn more about challenging tissue samples, determine the success of a surgical procedure or treatment, and more.
Oral Pathology Testing Options
Oral nasopharyngeal testing typically requires a tissue sample or a sample attained by swabbing the mucous membranes inside the nose, mouth, or throat. Samples may be mailed to our facilities, and pickup services are available for local clients in New Jersey. Our testing capabilities include:
- Oral, gingival, and tooth: Tissue samples from the mouth are analyzed to identify the presence of disease.
- Tonsils and adenoids: When these organs fail to fight disease, oral pathology testing can help determine the cause.
- Vocal cord and nasopharyngeal biopsies: A collection tool is used to remove a small tissue sample for analysis.
- Respiratory pathogen panel PCR: The back of the nose and throat are swabbed to confirm the presence of viruses or bacteria.
- Flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) testing: A sample is collected via suction, a nasal wash, or swabbing.
After receiving your order, our technicians use a three-level examination process for all tissue samples:
- Biopsy tissue is first examined closely under the naked eye for any visible abnormalities.
- Technicians then process and analyze the tissue sample under a microscope. Our cutting-edge equipment allows us to examine samples with precision.
- Finally, we perform histopathology. Recently discovered techniques allow us to analyze RNA and DNA, identifying very early genetic changes and minute differences.
Samples from noninvasive testing, such as swabbing, are processed with a similar method and attention to detail.
Once results are complete, clients may access them via our secure portal. Physical copies of test results may also be requested via mail.
Why Choose TOPLAB®?
If your practice or healthcare organization requires fast, accurate oral pathology testing, TOPLAB® is prepared to deliver. As a small laboratory, we’re able to begin testing upon receipt of samples with no need for waiting lists that slow down results. Our partners depend on us for reliable, trusted processes and accurate results that support more efficient diagnosis and treatment.
Our lab technicians offer diverse backgrounds in the medical field along with extensive training. Working with the most advanced analytical equipment available, they’re prepared to deliver precise results at speeds expected from much larger facilities. From receipt of your samples to delivery of your analysis, we’ll do everything possible to provide a streamlined experience.
Order Oral Pathology Tests Today
When your patients’ health is on the line, fast and accurate testing is essential. To learn more about oral nasopharyngeal pathology and other clinical lab services for healthcare providers in New Jersey and across the nation, contact TOPLAB® today. Interested in becoming a TOPLAB® partner? Call (800) 941-7597 for more information about employee drug screening, COVID-19 tests, routine blood tests, and more.
24/7 COVID-19 Concierge Lab Testing Services
- We bring COVID-19 testing to your business.
- Corporate Plan Available
- Our lab services enable to provide group testing for your employees, staff, guests or clients.
- COVID-19 Concierge Testing Services for events, exhibitions, conferences, parties, wedding arrangements and more.
Empowering Healthcare Professionals
Our lab services enable healthcare professionals and businesses to accurately test patients and employees
In an ever-changing industry, TOPLAB® knows the importance of trust. We build long quality relationships with our clients to ensure comfort and trust
With state-of-the-art testing facilities, TOPLAB® provides accurate results to our clients
Reliable lab data is crucial for making important decisions for patients and employees
Results matter, that’s why TOPLAB® delivers results quickly and efficiently