Urology and Gynecology Tests in New York, New Jersey and Nationwide
Prompt, accurate diagnosis of gynecological and urologic disorders helps ensure proper treatment and more positive outcomes. To deliver the care patients require, physicians and healthcare organizations need reliable testing services that offer fast results. Located in New Jersey and serving clients nationwide, TOPLAB® provides a full range of urology and gynecologic pathology testing to give you the information you need without delay.
What Are Urologic and Gynecologic Pathology?
Dedicated to the urinary and reproductive organs, urologic and gynecologic pathology identify abnormalities that indicate a wide range of conditions. Along with tissue, blood, urine, and other samples may be collected to provide a full view of the concerns affecting a patient or to support research. This surgical pathology testing can identify:
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Urinary tract infections
- Diseases affecting the placenta
- Hormonal imbalance
- Cervical dysplasia
- Breast, ovarian, cervical, bladder, kidney, and other cancers
- Unusual uterine bleeding
- And more
Healthcare providers also utilize our urologic and gynecologic pathology services to better understand tissue samples or to identify precancerous conditions. Additionally, our analyses help determine the efficacy of a surgical procedure, guiding next steps in a treatment plan.
Urologic and Gynecologic Pathology Testing Options
Our gynecologic and urologic pathology tests typically require a small sample of tissue collected from the affected organ. Current offerings include:
- Obstetric and gynecologic: By analyzing tissues from the reproductive organs or placenta, technicians can detect a wide range of women’s health conditions.
- Vulva and vaginal biopsies: Tissue samples are collected from abnormalities on the genitals to identify skin conditions and cancer.
- Cervical and endocervical biopsies and curetting: Samples are obtained by removing a section of tissue or scraping away cells with a small brush.
- Endometrial biopsies and curetting: Similar to a cervical biopsy, tissue is removed by cutting or scraping the uterine lining.
- Ovarian and tubal biopsies: Samples are collected from ovarian tumors or tissue suspected to be cancerous.
- HPV PCR: Cervical tissue undergoes a genotyping analysis to identify strains of HPV that create a high risk for cancer.
- CT/NG and STI PCR: Swabbing collects cells from the urethra to confirm the presence of Chlamydia and other STIs.
- Bacterial vaginosis panel PCR: This method identifies the bacteria species behind a vaginosis diagnosis.
- Breast biopsies: Collecting tissue from a mass helps identify the presence of cancerous cells.
New Jersey-area clients may initiate testing by bringing samples to our laboratory. Those outside NJ can send samples via mail. Upon receipt, our technicians use a detailed analytical process that includes three phases:
- Samples are assessed with the naked eye to note abnormalities.
- A powerful microscope offers a closer look and greater detail.
- We use histopathology to analyze the RNA and DNA at the molecular level.
Once testing is complete, results are immediately shared on our secure online portal. However, you may also request a copy by mail.
Why Choose TOPLAB®?
Physicians and other healthcare providers need urologic and gynecologic pathology testing that combines speed and accuracy with every test. At TOPLAB®, our team includes experts from a wide range of medical fields and receives extensive training in surgical pathology testing. With the most advanced equipment available, they’re prepared to provide precise results you can trust.
Unlike larger labs, our clients won’t face long waiting lists or delays. We begin work on your samples as soon as possible, delivering the data you need on a timetable that works for you.
Order Urologic and Gynecologic Pathology Tests Today
To ensure prompt diagnosis and effective treatment, rely on TOPLAB® for urologic and gynecologic pathology testing. Serving New Jersey and women’s healthcare providers across the country, we offer fast results and exceptional accuracy for every client. Contact us today to learn more about clinical lab services or becoming a TOPLAB® partner, or call (800) 941-7597 to speak with a member of our team.
24/7 Concierge Lab Testing Services
- We bring COVID-19 testing to your business.
- Corporate Plan Available
- Our lab services enable to provide group testing for your employees, staff, guests or clients.
- COVID-19 Concierge Testing Services for events, exhibitions, conferences, parties, wedding arrangements and more.
Empowering Healthcare Professionals
Our lab services enable healthcare professionals and businesses to accurately test patients and employees
In an ever-changing industry, TOPLAB® knows the importance of trust. We build long quality relationships with our clients to ensure comfort and trust
With state-of-the-art testing facilities, TOPLAB® provides accurate results to our clients
Reliable lab data is crucial for making important decisions for patients and employees
Results matter, that’s why TOPLAB® delivers results quickly and efficiently